Inspired by the whimsical vintage wintery wonderland that exists after the first snow of the season around the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Smells like: Peppermint stick and snow-coated aspen trees.
Notes: peppermint, pine, fir, spruce, + winter moss.
Scent Profile: fresh, earthy, and woodsy.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while singing John Denver's Rocky Mountain High in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.