Introducing our newest collaboration with another Portland based makers, Kiriko
"Kiriko is a lifestyle brand forged from the spirit of Mottainai (勿体無い); a Japanese value that embraces one to waste nothing and recycle everything." - kirikomade.com
These soaps are all natural and hand made right here in the Pacific Northwest. Inspired by scents that remind us of Japan, this soap is perfect to use for your hands, body, and hair.
Notes: yuzu and cypress
Scent Profile: warm, woodsy
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
About Wooly Beast Naturals Soap:
- Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
- Handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
- Vegan, eco-friendly, and cruelty-free.
- Free from harmful chemicals, palm oil, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes
- Made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fine fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.
*Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.