Dirty Hipster natural soap: this soap is a part of our signature collection. One might wonder by the name, does it smell like a packed house at the local concert hall? Not quite. It smells better than its name might imply. A lot better.
Smells like: earthy dirt, patchouli, cannabis, musk, and tobacco.
Notes: patchouli, cedarwood, earthy dirt, tobacco, musk, bergamot, and neroli.
Scent Profile: masculine, complex, sexy, woodsy, + earthy.
About Wooly Beast Soap:
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.