Please have a look at the questions below, if you still have questions, please feel free to reach out to using our contact form.
Why Soy Wax?
- Soy wax is 100% natural & renewable.
- Soy candles are better for the environment and your health: they are non-toxic and burn cleaner than paraffin wax. Soy produces as much as 90% less soot than paraffin wax. This soot can blacken walls, ceilings, and furniture, contaminate ventilation ductwork in your home, & most importantly, add toxic carcinogens into the air that you breathe.
- Soy candles burn slower than paraffin wax candles, making them last significantly longer.
- Soy helps U.S. farmers by creating important economic growth for the agricultural sector of the US economy.
Are your products ever tested on animals?
We never test on animals and support cruelty-free alternatives to all animal testing. We do our best to only use suppliers that align with our eco friendly values.
What makes your products eco-friendly?
- Cruelty free - free from animal testing
- Vegan - free from animal products
- No Detergents
- No Sulfates (SLS)
- No parabens
- No synthetic dyes
- Phthalate-free fine fragrance and essential oil blends (only essential oils are used in the 'Supernatural' soap collection)
- No Palm oil
How can I ensure the longest burn time for my Wooly Beast candle?
- Upon lighting your candle for the first time, make sure to burn it long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container. Without this important first step, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the entire life of your candle.
- Trim the candle’s wick to 1/4” before or after every burn session
- Allow the candle to burn for 2-3 hour intervals, or until a full melt pool has formed.
- Keep it away from drafts
How can I get the most from my Wooly Beast/Veil & Dagger Soap?
To get the most out of your soap bar, keep away from running water when possible, and use a draining soap dish to keep it dry when not in use.