LUMBERJACK natural soap
The Lumberjack smells warm and woodsy, with a touch of whiskey in a flask cuddled in a warm flannel shirt.
Notes: pine, cedar, patchouli, leather, and cinnamon
Scent Profile: woodsy, earthy, spicy, masculine, warm, and sexy.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.
**Our WORK collection is a collaboration with the lovely people at WORKlabs in Richmond, VA.