Portland in the summertime is a plethora of exposed tattoos and cutoff shorts. Imagine with all that exposed skin in the hot summer sun…...sunscreen is needed. So this candle smells like the sunscreen of my childhood….Hawaiian Tropic.
Smells like: Coconut, cedarwood, greenery.
Notes: vanilla, the forest, and tropical fruits like coconut and pineapple,
Scent Profile: warm, fruity, woodsy, and sweet.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.