ROSE CITY Soy Candle
For more than a century, Portland has been known as the "City of Roses" because of its abundance of beautiful rose gardens. It is these rose gardens that inspired Rose City. Rose City smells like a dewy rose garden early in the morning.
- Notes: fresh cut roses
- Scent Profile: floral and fresh
- Scent Throw: medium-strong
"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. This rose scented soy candle from @vellabox has my house smelling like spring." -@dear.kindred
"Everything is coming up roses in my hemisphere, especially with this artisan-made Rose candle from #vellabox. What better way to celebrate spring and to inspire creativity." -@particularlypineapple
"I do not like floral scents at all, but this candle is amazing." -@lady.britt
About Wooly Beast Candles:
- Each 9oz candle comes with an average burn time of up to 50 hours.
- Each 6oz candle comes with an average burn time of up to 30 hours.
- All candles are US handmade and handpoured in Portland, OR in small batches using US grown soy wax and 100% eco cotton wick to ensure a quality burn time.
- All Wooly Beast products are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and vegan. We do not use any paraffin wax, palm oil, or beeswax in any of our products. We use a blend of fine fragrances and essential oil that are free of harmful chemicals and animal testing.
Never leave a candle burning unattended. Always trim your wick 1/4" before each use.