TRUST FUND HIPPIE natural soap
As seen in Urban Outfitters; this candle is a part of our signature collection. It was inspired by the one, the only, TRUST FUND HIPPIE....you know him well; Imagine expensive cologne on a barefoot man with dreadlocks and a Range Rover. A little bit of class mixed with what we all love of yesterday’s hippie.
Smells like: notes of Patchouli and fancy designer fragrance. This soap is warm, rich, and is mixed with a little bit of counterculture.
Notes: fine cologne + patchouli.
Scent Profile: masculine, sexy, warm, + woodsy.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.