TIPSY in WILLAMETTE natural soap
Tipsy in Williamette natural soap: Inspired by the Willamette Valley, wine country outside of Portland, one of the best places in the country to drink Pinot Noir! A great gift for wine lovers. Get a map of wineries in Willamette Valley.
Smells like: fermented grapes with a hint of late harvest blackberries.
Notes: grape, blackberry, cedarwood, negroli, amber, vanilla, + tobacco.
Scent Profile: sexy, warm, sweet, and woodsy.
"Smells fabulous and cleans my skin well without drying and leaves skin moisturized. Perfect for all skin types. It works well for me even though I have super dry and sensitive skin and occasional problems with eczema."
About Wooly Beast Soap:
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.