Inspired by the many whimsical and enchanted forests, parks, and woods in Portland, Oregon. It’s amazing that you can find such lush greenery within the city limits, such as Forest Park. This soap was inspired by the moss, dew-soaked trees, and the fairies, woodland creatures, and trolls that live within them.
Smells like: Greenery, moss, rain, pine, crisp air, and fairies.
Notes: fresh grass, rain, moss, dewy roses, wood, + patchouli.
Scent Profile: earthy, fresh, floral, + woodsy.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.