ROSE CITY natural soap
For more than a century, Portland, Oregon has been known as the "City of Roses" because of its abundance of beautiful rose gardens. It is these rose gardens that inspired our Rose City collection.
Visit the International Rose Test Garden in Portland, Oregon.
Smells like a dewy rose garden early in the morning.
Notes: fresh roses.
Scent Profile: floral and fresh.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.