SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM natural soap
Salted Caramel Ice cream Natural Soap: As seen on the Food Network, this candle was included in the "25+ Gifts That Will Mean The World To Mom." This popular soap was inspired by the famous Salt and Straw Ice Cream shop in Portland, Oregon. Sometimes you just need a little sweetness without the calories and guilt. And when you just have to have the ice cream, (we all do, its delicious!) go visit one of the Salt and Straw locations in Portland, Oregon.
Smells like Salted Caramel Ice Cream...in your shower.
Notes: caramel, creamed butter, sea salt, maple, vanilla, and brown sugar
Scent Profile: warm and sweet.
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.