NAUGHTY in NAPA natural soap
We love wine. We love chocolate. And who doesn’t love being a little naughty? Wine and chocolate are two things that San Francisco and the bay area’s wine country do very well. Visit Napa Valley Wine Country.
Notes: Dark chocolate with a hint of salted caramel mixed with the berry and grape notes of a fine Napa wine
Scent Profile: sweet, warm, fruity
Our natural soap isn't just soap. It's an overall body experience. Use it to wash your hair, use it to shave with, use it as a microphone while practicing your karaoke hits in the shower.
• Each bar of soap is approx 4-5 oz.
• All Wooly Beast soap is handmade in the great Pacific Northwest in small batches.
• Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, vegan, and free from harmful chemicals, detergents, sulphates, parabins, alcohol, and artificial dyes.
• Handmade soap lasts longer when it is kept away from direct streams of water and is stored in a draining soap dish.
• Wooly Beast Naturals soap is made from olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and our proprietary blend of fragrance/essential oils.
*Please note the the natural color of the soap may change depending on availability of small batch ingredients.