It's November! Which means it's time to start thinking about holiday gifts, right? It also just so happens to be a time of thankfulness.
We are thankful for the Food Network featuring our Salted Caramel Ice Cream natural soap as one of the "25+ Gifts That Will Mean The World To Mom." Their article has inspired us to write this post about the "Top 10 Gifts For Foodies."
We all know them. The food lover or "The Foodie." They scour the internet for the newest, most exciting recipes. They check the yelp reviews before stepping foot in any establishment that serves anything resembling food (even if it's for a quick coffee or donut). They don't want to waste their time on any morsel of food that has gotten less than a 4 star rating. They prefer lines (that means it's 'the best,' right?). Love them or hate them, they are a group of folks who have acquired tastes that dictate their likes and dislikes.
Pre-kids I was a bit of a foodie myself, but let's face it, having kids makes it difficult to wait in those lines and the choices of where to eat tend to be dictated by other priorities other than ratings. So, with a background in foodie-ology and having the role of 'fragrance mixologist' here at Wooly Beast Naturals, I feel confident that any foodie in your life will LOVE these gifts. So here it goes.
The Top 10 Gifts for Foodies:
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream all natural soap: okay okay, so I am a bit biased, but if the Food Network loves it, any foodie will too. Our Salted Caramel Ice Cream vegan soap smells like sweet and creamy caramel ice cream with notes of salt. And with simple eco-friendly ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and fine fragrances free of harsh chemicals, it makes that morning shower feel delicious.
- Instant Pot 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker: that is, if the foodie in your life doesn't already have one. It was, after all, the most gifted and wished for item on Amazon in 2017.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream Home Delivery: this.is.amazing. Who wouldn't want amazing small batch sustainable ice cream delivered to their door? This west coast artisinal chain was started in our lovely Portland and offers unique flavors, rich creaminess, and has the top rating of ice cream joints in Portland. You can order everything from their seasonal "Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple Pecans" to their vegan hit "Roasted Strawberry Coconut."
- Fun and Functional Taco Holder: put your tacos in a unicorn or a dinosaur and taco night becomes way more fun (with less spillage)!
- Herb Keeper: this herb keeper keeps your herbs fresh so that the foodie in your life can make those fancy epicurious recipes.
- Glass Popcorn Maker: this glass popcorn maker is a great gift for the natural foodie. It's quick, it's easy, it's delicious, and it doesn't contain the harmful chemical coating found in many microwave popcorn bags. I love mine and use it all of the time. You can even include a recipe card for this autumn/winter popcorn recipe for vegan cinnamon maple caramel popcorn.
- Candy Bento Box: these cocktail-inspired candies are the perfect gift for your food lover friends who love sweets and cocktails.
- Air Fryer: this compact air fryer by Dash fries food with air instead of oil making for healthier fried food (who knew?).
- Spice Subscription or Gift Set: this spice subscription or gift sets by Raw Spice Bar offer spices sent directly to your foodie friends' door. There are many options starting at $25 from subscriptions to gift cards and sets.
- Maple Bacon Donut Vegan Soy Candle: inspired by the famous doughnut hot spot that has foodies lined up down the block for vegan treats like PB&J or the famous Bacon Maple Bar (not vegan, obviously), this candle is the perfect gift for your food lover. 'Maple Bacon Donut' candle is vegan so anyone can enjoy the warm, sweet, and smokey scents of a donut topped with maple-glazed bacon.
The foodie in your life is sure to love any of these gift ideas. Happy giving!